Friday 27 June 2014

Agapanthus

It is getting very close to the exhibition in Wells Cathedral and I have been busy putting together the flyers, posters etc. I realised that I was using an image of Agapanthus  as my contribution, (we both have a painting each on the posters etc) but I sold the painting quite recently. It felt necessary, therefore to produce another as similar as possible to hang in the exhibition.
This was no problem as painting Agapanthus could never be seen as a chore and I was pleased to have an excuse to get going.

The process was exactly the same as the last one I painted which is described in a previous post,(See post dated 30th December 2012) so I will just show the initial wash and the finished painting.




                                                                     'Agapanthus'

                            As usual the painting is on Fabriano Artistico Extra White Rough 300g paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment