Although I knew what the subject was to be, having taken part in the setting of the programme ( 4 large white cardboard boxes) I had no idea what I would do until I got there.
After a bit of thought, I decided that lovely combinations of colour would be good, and so used a series of angles, into which I added varios washes. At the time I thought that I was making the paint fairly strong, but at the end of the 2 hour session, I thought the whole thing was wishy-washy, and I did have problems coping with the lack of curves.
I had every intention of improving the painting when I got home, but I think I only made it worse.
Never mind, it would not do to have 100% success. A bit of abject failure is a good spur to trying harder!!
The painting was done on 'Cornwall' paper.